How to use JR WEST

What should I do to get back the money left on my ICOCA? Where can I claim it back?

You can have your money refunded at a JR-WEST Ticket Office within the JR-WEST ICOCA area. Refunding incurs a fee of 220 yen.
Was this content helpful?
Thank you for replying.
It will be used as a reference
Powered by i-ask
Page Top